Multimedia Response Handling
The DDC Group offers a complete multimedia, any-format response handling suite to maximize your data, whether the content is:
- Campaign feedback (donations, completed sweepstakes forms),
- Business archives (patient medical records, customer files, credit reports), or
- Research processing (documented findings, published works, scholarly journals, survey participants).
No matter if communications are paper-based, or electronic such as email, web contact form, fax submissions, or images, we leverage multi-channel capabilites, advanced technology and decades of expertise in data processing to reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve the visibility of your critical data.
How It Works
- In the client discovery phase, DDC gathers business rules about sorting, scanning, indexing etc.
- We receive the documents in a method most preferred by the client.
- A meta file is created of all documents received.
- Handle and sort the documents.
- Scan the documents on a high volume production scanner according to the instructions of the client (DPI, file form (PDF, TIFF, JPEG, ETC) colour vs black/white, etc.).
- Optimize the documents.
- Test the batch.
- Process the information (including manual processing of the non-recognizable information).
- Do quality control.
- Deliver the results in a format as desired by the customer.
- Evaluate the process.
* We know that sometimes it can be difficult for clients to part with their data, that is currently stored in-house. DDC works hard to develop customized processes that carefully considers and meets the requirements of every concern our clients may have - whether it requires special transport, on-site scanning or even photocopying the documents to be digitized.